TheraBand Resistance Bands Set, Professional Non-Latex Elastic Band For Upper & Lower Body Exercise, Strength Training without Weights, Physical Therapy, Pilates, Rehab, Yellow & Red & Green, Beginner
- Stretches, tones & conditions all major muscle groups, perfect for those with latex allergies or sensitivities
- Simple & easy to use product for upper & lower body exercises that can be performed anywhere, is ideal for conditioning & rehabbing muscles
- The Non-Latex Resistance Band increases both strength & flexibility in a subtle & natural manner
- Rehabilitate muscles through simple yet effective workouts to increase strength & improve motion
- Each band measures 5 feet long x 4 inches wide and comes in three color-coded resistance levels: Yellow-3-4.3 lbs.; Red-3.7-5.5 lbs.; Green-4.6-6.7 lbs.
Details: Product Description TheraBand Non-Latex Resistance Bands are a great tool for strengthening muscles, increasing range of motion in joints, and stretching for increased flexibility. This product is multifaceted and can be used for a variety of body maintenance activities including glute strengthening, hip flexibility, foot mobility and more. And because it is not made with natural rubber latex, it’s an ideal option for users with latex sensitivities. Use this beginner level set after surgery, rehabilitation, and physical therapy. The TheraBand color progression, trusted by physical therapists and other professionals, allows you to measure and track your progress, allowing you to get the most out of your exercise. Manufacturer Contact Information Not Applicable
Package Dimensions: 7.8 x 4.0 x 2.8 inches